Can't copy from one drive to another

Hi I just installed Express Burn Plus but can't burn from one drive to another. I put the source disk in my DVD ROM drive and a blank one in my DVD RW drive. But when I hit either audio or DVD and then hit Copy, I get a question asking me for the source drive and when I put in my source drive it says the disk is empty!!! Now I can make a copy by using the DVD RW drive for saving to an ISO and then taking the CD out and replacing it with a blank one, but it would be faster if I could just burn from one drive to another. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks

Hi I just installed Express Burn Plus but can't burn from one drive to another. I put the source disk in my DVD ROM drive and a blank one in my DVD RW drive. But when I hit either audio or DVD and then hit Copy, I get a question asking me for the source drive and when I put in my source drive it says the disk is empty!!! Now I can make a copy by using the DVD RW drive for saving to an ISO and then taking the CD out and replacing it with a blank one, but it would be faster if I could just burn from one drive to another. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks

Hi,

I don't think express burn supports this feature. I will check with the programmers and get back to you :)

Hi,

I don't think express burn supports this feature. I will check with the programmers and get back to you :)

Hi,

Express Burn Does not support on the fly recording.

I will add this as a suggestion and it may make its way into a future release.

Thankyou