Glitch

mustsail

Greetings

Zulu is very cool, but I have a problem. When I try to load a song onto the B deck while a song is playing on the A deck, I get a noticeable glitch in the A deck. Typically it is a repeated second of the A deck’s music.

I have the slider all the way over. I have pre loaded these songs into my play list. They came off of commercial CD’s through the My Music folder. I have loaded the program twice. I have tried with the elective softwares and without.

My processor speed is 2.8 and I am running XP pro. 533 front bus, 1 gig ram and plenty of free space.

Any body have an idea? I would love to be able to use this program.

Chris

New Hampshire

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

No help here. No reply (understandably) at tech support for a free user. You might want to take a look at Ultramixer. The free download is very stable and usable. The upgrade to Pro is $79, but the free version is solving my imediate problem. I wish I could take a meaningful look at Zulu, but the demo is too unstable for evaluation.

Best wishes,

Chris

New Hampshire

Greetings

Zulu is very cool, but I have a problem. When I try to load a song onto the B deck while a song is playing on the A deck, I get a noticeable glitch in the A deck. Typically it is a repeated second of the A deck’s music.

I have the slider all the way over. I have pre loaded these songs into my play list. They came off of commercial CD’s through the My Music folder. I have loaded the program twice. I have tried with the elective softwares and without.

My processor speed is 2.8 and I am running XP pro. 533 front bus, 1 gig ram and plenty of free space.

Chris

New Hampshire

• 1 month later...
Greetings

Chris

New Hampshire

Is there no fix for this problem as this software is great and easy to use

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Turn off all unneccessary services like firewall and antivirus. I have now a dedicated pc for the software, a sempron 1700 with only a gig of ram (not connected to the net at all) and it runs fine without this problem now. I think it could be a reserved memory issue.

I have already off my firewall but not working in my case.