item list limit

peggydstein

I just started using Express Invoice recently. I like how easy it is to set up and start using, and am considering it as an alternative to Quickbooks which I loathe. But it seems to have a limit on the number of items I can add and then view. I can't get it to go past one page or 55 items. Is it me or is it this program??

Any help here? Thanks!

I just started using Express Invoice recently. I like how easy it is to set up and start using, and am considering it as an alternative to Quickbooks which I loathe. But it seems to have a limit on the number of items I can add and then view. I can't get it to go past one page or 55 items. Is it me or is it this program??

Any help here? Thanks!

Hi Peggy;

I too just started using this program and I think (?) it's great.

But from what I am reading it seems there are some bugs to be ironed out (?)

I am up to 74 items so far with no limits in sight, my page just seems to get longer and scroll bar goes down as well.

One thing I am having an issue with is that the items are not in alphabetical order, I tried clicking on the arrow and they just seem to reverse order. When I enter a new item it is a big mystery as to where it will end up on the list.

Is yours listing OK, ie in alpha order??

thanks

Mikey

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Peggy;

I too just started using this program and I think (?) it's great.

But from what I am reading it seems there are some bugs to be ironed out (?)

I am up to 74 items so far with no limits in sight, my page just seems to get longer and scroll bar goes down as well.

One thing I am having an issue with is that the items are not in alphabetical order, I tried clicking on the arrow and they just seem to reverse order. When I enter a new item it is a big mystery as to where it will end up on the list.

Is yours listing OK, ie in alpha order??

thanks

Mikey

I have no problem with the order in my item list-- it IS alphabetical. But when I try to preview or print a REPORT of the list of items, it won't go beyond the first page. So I have images of the second page appearing over the images of the first page, so obviously this is unusable. Don't know how to get it to report beyond the first page. Can you do that, Mikey? Anyone else?

thanks.