How to change a draft to an invoice with an invoice number..

PJCox

it might be obvious but I'm in a hurry and for some reason my macbook is not showing the bottom of the invoice form so i have to save them as drafts and can't figure out how to get them into invoices. I can see them but not how to change them.

it might be obvious but I'm in a hurry and for some reason my macbook is not showing the bottom of the invoice form so i have to save them as drafts and can't figure out how to get them into invoices. I can see them but not how to change them.

Hm.

1. You can try to use another software to re-size Invoice Window (for example MercuryMover)

2. You can use web access in order to record Draft invoice as a normal invoice...

Hm.

1. You can try to use another software to re-size Invoice Window (for example MercuryMover)

2. You can use web access in order to record Draft invoice as a normal invoice...

Another soultion is:

It might be something massed up with his preference plist file.

Go to /Users/USER_NAME/Library/Preferences/ByHost/ and open com.NCH Software.ExpressInvoice.001b63abeadd.plist file. the number 001b63abeadd might be different on each mac.

Then, change InvoiceWindow/Height to , for example, 564.

Or, you can just simply delete this file and restart ExpressInvoice to force it regenerate the file with all initial values.

Another soultion is:

It might be something massed up with his preference plist file.

Go to /Users/USER_NAME/Library/Preferences/ByHost/ and open com.NCH Software.ExpressInvoice.001b63abeadd.plist file. the number 001b63abeadd might be different on each mac.

Then, change InvoiceWindow/Height to , for example, 564.

Or, you can just simply delete this file and restart ExpressInvoice to force it regenerate the file with all initial values.

Here's what I did. I changed the screen dimensions to make it smaller then recorded it and voila it turned into an invoice.

Thanks for ur help though!