Multiple callers breaks up audio

cmcsolutions

Having more than one caller, call in to the attendant breaks up the audio on the line. Been through whole forum for a solution and im at a dead end. My voip number provider gizmo does support GSM codec. cant really seem to figure out whats wrong, anyone have any idea whats wrong? Your help is highly appreciated.

Having more than one caller, call in to the attendant breaks up the audio on the line. Been through whole forum for a solution and im at a dead end. My voip number provider gizmo does support GSM codec. cant really seem to figure out whats wrong, anyone have any idea whats wrong? Your help is highly appreciated.

Depends on the bandwidth of your internet access. Each line uses 60 to 80k so if you have 100k of upload speed, 1 call will work fine but the second will break up.

Don

Try using the low bandwidth option in IVM. I know some users have reported that regardless of the amount of bandwidth IVM seems to have a bug that causes dramatically reduced call quality after 3 simultaneous calls are in progress, however I do not believe this has been confirmed by NCH yet.