Only line 1 can be used for outbound call

max69hk

Hi, I am using SHT-8B/PCI Telephone Card on Windows XP, IVM version is 4.11 14 days trail.

I entered 2 telephone numbers on the dial out text area and there is always only the first tel number being dial out and the second number is never dial.

Is this because I am using the 14 days trail version? Will it be the same if I purchase the license?

I have tested my telephone card that every phone port are working well.

Thank you for any help.

By the way, I can get the SHT-8B/PCI Telephone Card at a very low price. If anyone interested, please let me know.

IVM user from Hong Kong, China

• 3 weeks later...
Is there anyone can help me? As I really want to buy this software, but how can I buy it when there is already a problem using the trail version.

Also, our company would like to be a reseller in China. Please help.

I have the same problem, it could be the trial, lets wait for confirmation of this :(.

The trial should be fully functional as if you had a full license for the program during those two weeks. Anything that you can't get to work during the trial probably won't work with a license either. If you have found a bug, you should report it to NCH directly (this is just a user community/support forum)

The trial should be fully functional as if you had a full license for the program during those two weeks. Anything that you can't get to work during the trial probably won't work with a license either. If you have found a bug, you should report it to NCH directly (this is just a user community/support forum)

I've told that the purchase license will support multi-line, and then I got the Enterprise license with "GOLD SUPPORT SERVICE" and it's still only can make outbound call with single line. I am sure my CAHTA voice card has no problem as I tested it with the CAHTA test software, every voice port can make outbound call to my cell phone.

The other thing that I am really really mad is their "GOLD SUPPORT SERVICE", their technical support never reply me back about my problem even I paid for this service. I advise anyone who are planning to purchase any software from NCH should think about it first. May be this is only my experience and I really hope their support team can reply my email asap even they can just telling me that they are following up my problem at the moment.