Cannot add company logo

Expresspaul

Hi everyone, I have just downloaded your software and looks very good, however, when setting up my profile when i click on add company logo it will not let me select my image. It is a jpg as stated but all jpg's are greyed out and will not allow be to select them.

Cheers

Paul

Hi everyone, I have just downloaded your software and looks very good, however, when setting up my profile when i click on add company logo it will not let me select my image. It is a jpg as stated but all jpg's are greyed out and will not allow be to select them.

Cheers

Paul

snap

have found exactly the same thing

• 1 month later...
Download the latest release...2.03 should fix the issue

I had the same problem with the latest software but then noticed that it would completely ignore some JPEG's and recognize others. Fortunately (and don't ask me why) I have my logo saved in various formats one of which happened to work perfectly. I don't know which is which but I know that some have been created in Illustrator and others in Photoshop so I guess that maybe one programs JPEG format is slightly different to the other.

Basically keep playing and you should find something that will work! Hope this helps at bit!

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi yall! I am usiing 2.02 for mac with intels, i select my log, a jpeg, and it says its there, but nothing shows up in any form anywhere..... I havent had the other pproblems others have had, however the Pic/image thing for my logo has got to be solved?! any ideas? size of file?

• 3 months later...
hi yall! I am usiing 2.02 for mac with intels, i select my log, a jpeg, and it says its there, but nothing shows up in any form anywhere..... I haven't had the other pproblems others have had, however the Pic/image thing for my logo has got to be solved?! any ideas? size of file?

I have come across this problem and think i know the reason.

For my business I am working with graphics all day, every day, and learned very quickly that there are many sub-formats within a format, or in short, not all JPGs are alike.

The filters the EI use for reading image files seem to be very limited and will only recognize SOME JPGs. While other apps can read and display almost all JPG sub-formats, EI seems to be very limited in it's JPG support.

I found that exporting our logo from one program and importing it into EI left the logo field blank, but if I exported it, then opened it with a different graphics app, then re-saved it from there, EI could now display it.

I.e. I would export my logo from Corel Draw X3, EI couldn't display it, I opened the JPG with ThumbsPlus and re-saved it again, still as a JPG, now EI can display it.

So my suggestion is, try using some simple graphics app to re-save your logo.

Hope this helps.

Terry

• 2 years later...

I have come across this problem and think i know the reason.

For my business I am working with graphics all day, every day, and learned very quickly that there are many sub-formats within a format, or in short, not all JPGs are alike.

The filters the EI use for reading image files seem to be very limited and will only recognize SOME JPGs. While other apps can read and display almost all JPG sub-formats, EI seems to be very limited in it's JPG support.

I found that exporting our logo from one program and importing it into EI left the logo field blank, but if I exported it, then opened it with a different graphics app, then re-saved it from there, EI could now display it.

I.e. I would export my logo from Corel Draw X3, EI couldn't display it, I opened the JPG with ThumbsPlus and re-saved it again, still as a JPG, now EI can display it.

So my suggestion is, try using some simple graphics app to re-save your logo.

Hope this helps.

Terry

Still the same problem in 3.29. I opened and re-saved the jpg logo file with Adobe Photoshop Elements and that did the trick. Lucky me.

Weird EI does not complain.

Weird this is not yet fixed...

Pity I did not read this forum earlier...

Tx, Terry!