MSV MP3 PROBLEMS!

spiral7

I purchased Switch Plus under the impression that I would be able to convert MSV files to Mp3. I have had no success even though the software's website promises "Converts a variety of different audio file formats including wav, mp3, ogg, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg, msv, dvf, vox, atrac, gsm, dss and other formats into mp3 or wav." I find it very disconcerting that I have paid for software that fails to perform promised functions. I don't think I am doing anything wrong and I did not purchase support with Switch Plus- though I don't see why I should if this is one of the basic functions of the program. Please help.

Whats your operating system?

the Switch FAQ's show what Switch will work for in Mac and Windows, as they differ. Also everything is available for 14 days free trial with no obligation to purchase, did you take advantage of that?

I have Mac OS X Leopard (what ever is the latest system, my computer is brand new only a month old). I did use the free trial version, but the website implied that I needed Switch Pro to convert MSV to Mp3- but it doesn't work at all. I don't want to pay $$ for their support when I already paid $$$ for nothing.

I am very disappointed and frustrated.

-j.

Whats your operating system?

the Switch FAQ's show what Switch will work for in Mac and Windows, as they differ. Also everything is available for 14 days free trial with no obligation to purchase, did you take advantage of that?

I have Mac OS X Leopard (what ever is the latest system, my computer is brand new only a month old). I did use the free trial version, but the website implied that I needed Switch Pro to convert MSV to Mp3- but it doesn't work at all. I don't want to pay $$ for their support when I already paid $$$ for nothing.

I am very disappointed and frustrated.

-j.

Here's the link for all the supported files for Mac when it comes to Switch:

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/kb/1065.html

cheers

• 2 weeks later...