OGM Folders

Novawire

My list of OGMs are getting quite extensive. Recently, I decided to seperate each company OGMs and set them in their own folder in the OGM list. The only problem now is, I can't use any of the OGMs after they are in a folder. So my question is, why allow for a create new folder feature in the OGM list in the first place? If one was to put OGMs in it, they can't use them. Am I using the create folder feature incorrectly? If not, please fix this in the next version of the software. It would be nice to group OGMs by company name and still be able to set each modem to the OGM I select.

Hi,

can you explain what you mean by you cannot use the OGMs in the folders. It works just fine here for me. Remember in the Go To OGM function you need to specify the path for the OGM

eg

in the root

Start OGM

Folder OGMGROUP1

contains OGM 1

Folder OGMGROUP2

contains OGM 2

In Start OGM you would refer to OGMGROUP1/OGM 1 or OGMGROUP2/OGM 2

in

OGMGROUP1/OGM 1 you would refer to ..\Start OGM

Thanks for the rapid response. I will further elaborate the small annoyance I am experiencing. I find that when I place the OGMs I have into folders I cannot use them after that. Specifically, when I want to select a modem to answer a particular OGM. If the OGM resides in a folder, it fails to appear in the drop down box in the device settings allowing me to select it. It's really weird. Do you think if I leave the main answering OGM out of the folder and put the rest of the OGMs that coincide with it it in a folder it may still work? Let me know what you think.