VWPlanIsValid Default

stillife

Hi all,

Axon has suddenly stopped working properly. I haven't changed anything but to reboot the system. Now I cannot dial out anymore from the phone I have connected to my SPA3102. The setup was working properly before but now whenever I dial I get the following errors:

Incoming call failed

Unable to find any lines with the ID "xxx" or extensions with the ID "anonymous."

My dial plan is set so that if I dial three zeros (000) the call is transfered to an extension, otherwise the call is placed on the external line.

Another log message that I hadn't seen before is this:

VWPlanIsValid Default

I'm not sure what is wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this up, but has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? I really don't get what this message means:

VWPlanIsValid Default

It comes up everytime I try an make an outgoing call. Then the call fails by saying:

Incoming call failed

Unable to find any lines with the ID "xxx" or extensions with the ID "anonymous"

The fact is that I'm dialing out not in and my dialling plan is set to dial on the external line no matter what the number. So I'm not sure what is happening.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Hi I will try to help if I can, The log says "Unable to find any lines with the ID "xxx" "

I think this means external line with the ID you are calling. what type of call are you trying to make ?

I.E. extension ->extension OR extension -> external line OR external line -> extension. ??

Sorry to bump this up, but has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? I really don't get what this message means:

VWPlanIsValid Default

It comes up everytime I try an make an outgoing call. Then the call fails by saying:

Incoming call failed

Unable to find any lines with the ID "xxx" or extensions with the ID "anonymous"

The fact is that I'm dialing out not in and my dialling plan is set to dial on the external line no matter what the number. So I'm not sure what is happening.

Any help would be greately appreciated.