T-Mobile MDA Touch phone

pauldreed

• 2 weeks later...
The sound comes through the loudspeaker (Speakerphone) and not the earpiece. Is there anyway to change this, because it is difficult to hear when in a noisy environment?

I assume you are using a Yealink USB Phone? If you are, set the audio device as a USB phone and it should work. Sometimes mine has to sit for a few seconds before the handset kicks in.

Don

As per the title, it's a T-Mobile MDA Touch phone.

Sorry. Didn't see that the first time. ETalk is designed to work with the Yealink but I will assume it works with others. Did you make sure the audio device is set to USB Phone?

Don

@DFritz, I believe he is using the Express Talk version for mobile (cell) phones, not the USB phone feature on the PC version.

As for the original question, I'm not sure if you can change the audio device on the mobile version as I've never used it. Perhaps contact NCH directly and see if they can help resolve the problem?

@DFritz, I believe he is using the Express Talk version for mobile (cell) phones, not the USB phone feature on the PC version.

As for the original question, I'm not sure if you can change the audio device on the mobile version as I've never used it. Perhaps contact NCH directly and see if they can help resolve the problem?

I don't think that there is an option to change the audio output, I'll try your suggestion and contact NCH directly.

Thanks.