F7/F8 keys not working with upgraded version

tbentzur

I purchased Express Scribe several months ago, and about a week or so ago, got an automatic update/upgrade. Updated the program (when I hit Help/About it says it's version 4.23)

Now, when I am transcribing, if I F7/F8 (rewind/fast forward) I can not hit F9(play) without having to first click on my mouse button. I can go from F9 - to F4 - to F9 again with no problem. This is very frustrating and really slowing me down.

Can someone tell me what's going on?

Now, when I am transcribing, if I F7/F8 (rewind/fast forward) I can not hit F9(play) without having to first click on my mouse button. I can go from F9 - to F4 - to F9 again with no problem. This is very frustrating and really slowing me down.

Have you tried downloading the latest version (v4.28) to see if the problem has been fixed?

M.

Have you tried downloading the latest version (v4.28) to see if the problem has been fixed?

M.

Thanks Mark. That did the trick. I didn't realize my version upgrade wasn't the latest, as I just got the notice up upgrade within the last couple of weeks. Appreciate your help - and so do my fingers ;)