.cda files

alamoana

I have received a .cda to transcribe via e-mail. I could not load it from the desktop.

I read a post that said you need to "load from CD" So I put it on a CD using Nero and chose data format - still could not load.

I then loaded it on a CD using music format through Nero - I still could not load it. In both instances it shows but the load button is not available.

Any ideas on how I can make this work?

I have received a .cda to transcribe via e-mail. I could not load it from the desktop.

I read a post that said you need to "load from CD" So I put it on a CD using Nero and chose data format - still could not load.

I then loaded it on a CD using music format through Nero - I still could not load it. In both instances it shows but the load button is not available.

Any ideas on how I can make this work?

Can you play the CD in an audio CD player? If so, make sure you're using Scribe's "Load Audio CD Tracks" function, not one of the file load methods.

Also, have a read of this short Wikipedia article: Compact Disc Audio track

Make sure the file you received was larger than the 44 bytes mentioned in the article.

Can you play the CD in an audio CD player? If so, make sure you're using Scribe's "Load Audio CD Tracks" function, not one of the file load methods.

Also, have a read of this short Wikipedia article: Compact Disc Audio track

Make sure the file you received was larger than the 44 bytes mentioned in the article.

Thank you very much for the reply. The information was helpful. I suspect it was not copied right.