Call disconnect after 10 seconds

imagn

Can someone point me in the right direction as to finding out why when i place a call it disconnects after 10 seconds, this happens with both my Linksys ATA (2102) and Greandsteeam Handy Tone 502

When i receive a call it is fine stays connected

Good question, I'm not entirely sure. There is however 1 setting in Axon that says it corrects problems with calls being disconnected.. I think it's called 'Call Activity Polling' but don't quote me on that, look for the feature that says it fixes this type of problem. Other than that, I'm not quite sure - post again if you still have trouble.

Good question, I'm not entirely sure. There is however 1 setting in Axon that says it corrects problems with calls being disconnected.. I think it's called 'Call Activity Polling' but don't quote me on that, look for the feature that says it fixes this type of problem. Other than that, I'm not quite sure - post again if you still have trouble.

unfortunately i have tried this already. My issue seems slightly different as it happens in such a short time frame.

The Website idicates these requirements

Extensions:

1) SIP Standard VoIP (RFC 2543 or RFC 3261)

2) Must support symmetric UDP signalling and audio with reINVite

Just wondering if these setting could have baring on the effect i am having

Yes, if you haven't already done so, I recommend running the network setup wizard in Axon. If it reports any errors, that could be the soure of the problem.

What could be causing it is blocked ports (the wizard should indicate if this is a problem). What you should do is forward/allow UDP ports 5060-5070 and 8000-16000 on your router/firewall to the PC running axon. Now run the wizard again and see if that gets rid of the errors. Then test some phone calls and see what happens.