External extension can not call

ivanmoscow

Dear Pythonpool

Please help

I have external extension 106 registered with PBX AXON. But I can not call from this extension to PSTN thru gateway with FXO port. Connection is running but no audio is heard. When extension 106 is internal I can call to PSTN. Axon is behind nat

and i forwarding port 5060 5068 , 10000 20000 udp, 9000-9020udp, 7000-7499 udp

In terms of the correct ports to forward, I believe it is:

5060 UDP (or whatever Axon is set to as the SIP port, may be best to forward 5060-5070 to be sure)

8000-16000 UDP (by default this is what Axon uses to communicate, the fact you don't have 8000-8010 forwarded could be the source of the problem since I believe these would be the vital ports necessary.

Also if you are still having trouble, Axon has a couple of advanced options that usually fix problems with 1 way audio. E.g. the "Always relay audio feature" and one of the other features (can't remember name) that says beside it that it corrects 1-way/no-way audio issues.

In terms of the correct ports to forward, I believe it is:

5060 UDP (or whatever Axon is set to as the SIP port, may be best to forward 5060-5070 to be sure)

8000-16000 UDP (by default this is what Axon uses to communicate, the fact you don't have 8000-8010 forwarded could be the source of the problem since I believe these would be the vital ports necessary.

Also if you are still having trouble, Axon has a couple of advanced options that usually fix problems with 1 way audio. E.g. the "Always relay audio feature" and one of the other features (can't remember name) that says beside it that it corrects 1-way/no-way audio issues.

Thank you Pythonpoole

I use option Always relay audio feature and I can call thru gateway to PSTN from external extension