Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'frustration'.
viewers/members will see i have posted twice for help and as yet nothing. so i have been working through the program and finding my way around. i cannot believe it - today ... after inputting 50 products, pricing structures and suppliers etc. i ran a couple of reports and the system is getting it all mixed up. i ran a receive history report - having NOTHING yet that has been received and the report picks random items from my orders list and pulls information from various sources to show me a history of items received and its mixing it up - its got wrong suppliers against some items