I configured and run Axon Virtual PBX on my pc and it's working properly, now what I'm trying to do is connect Axon to our local PBX which is on another local network but I haven't been able to get it to work.
- Our local PBX has FXO lines connected to it to make outside calls.
- Our local PBX is on another network.
- I need Axon server to connect to our PBX to make outside calls from devices connected on Axon.
- Our PBX is on 192.x.x.x and Axon on 172.x.x.x.
- Firewall is also installed so I think there should be routing and port forwarding.
Your help is much app