Status Replies posted by borate
Thank you for your help before
now i have a new problem....I am working on a different video but cant seem to export my video this time..... it has worked before.....
i am using the free version (non-commercial) 8.67
Try the AVI format for your export.
Since this is the trial version, you might want to download and install this one instead. Ignore any virus warnings. There are newer releases, but if it does the job just stick with it. You an always test others.
Of course, Save Project File AS first, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves. Save Project File (no AS) will overwrite. Then, clicking the VPJ (non-playable) file will restore the project to the state it was in when the file was saved. Do not move or delete any source files.
If this doesn't solve the issue, drop in again.
Hello. So i saw that you have helped someone before with the audio only coming out of one speaker when using videopad, so i followed what you said and it still doesnt work for me. If cuts off to one speaker after my intro fades out, but works with both speakers when played by itself. Any way i could fix this?
Upload the file that does this, so someone can check it out.
1. In Videopad click the FILE menu, then SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS. Save to any convenient folder.
2. Open the folder that contains the saved files and ZIP them all.
3. Upload the zip file to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like. It's free.
4. Make the uploaded file public (share it) and copy the shared link.
5. Paste the link into this forum.