Mobile - "Advanced Options"

ckolibab

I have been tracking some audio issues that I was able to map/mirror between he MOBILE and XP clients. I think I "may" be on to something but needed to use a different SIP provider - but HAD to use the advanced settings tab...

Actually these settings are not really advanced at all since many SIP providers require a different REALM/DOMAIN address than a PROXY address. I see the STUN option, but could someone show me how to:

ON MOBILE CLIENT

1 - PROXY/DOMAIN: Define a different PROXY and DOMAIN .... the screens are very snug and even loaded a screen expander to make sure I was not missing anything.

2 - MANUAL EDIT: Is this possibly not on the UI of the MOBILE device but could manually be edited in the config file.

Thanks for ANY HELP on this at all..... This fixed the issue I had on the XP client so am hoping/comfortable it will on the mobile as well. ALSOOOO - IT DOES show advanced OPTIONS (including this exact data) on the mobile HELP screen, but just am not sure how to get to the date in order to apply it :(

Thanks again --- :mellow: