Asterisk FreePBX

davida@robinsonsteel.com

I have a Asterisk PBX (FreePBX) installed at our office and Axon. I have set up the a external line from Axon to the Asterisk box and that works fine. I dial a extention and the dial plan takes it to the Asterisk box and the extention rings just fine. I am also able to use the FXO card on the Asterisk box, with some dialing rules. The problem is on the reverse. On the Asterisk box, I have the Axon set up as a tunk from the Asterisk box. The dial rules work and the call get routed to the axon box, but I get a message that all circuits are busy no matter what I do. I messed with the stun, tried different routing and all different parameters. I know the request is getting to the axon server, when I look in the log I see.Unable to find any lines with the ID "102" or extensions with the ID "Unknown". I know that the extention works, because I dial ext 102 from the other phones on the axon server just fine. We use the Asterisk server for the FXO capabilities. I would really like to use the Axon and purchase the attendents, to replace our old phone system, because it runs on windows and I am more familiar with windows. The only hold up is this inability to communicate with the Asterisk server. I would appreciate any help on this.

Trunk settings:

allow=all

caninvite=yes

canreinvite=yes

context=extensions

host=10.10.3.2

insecure=very

secret=103

type=friend

username=103

• 1 month later...
I have a Asterisk PBX (FreePBX) installed at our office and Axon.  I have set up the a external line from Axon to the Asterisk box and that works fine.  I dial a extention and the dial plan takes it to the Asterisk box and the extention rings just fine.  I am also able to use the FXO card on the Asterisk box, with some dialing rules. The problem is on the reverse.  On the Asterisk box, I have the Axon set up as a tunk from the Asterisk box.  The dial rules work and the call get routed to the axon box, but I get a message that all circuits are busy no matter what I do.  I messed with the stun, tried different routing and all different parameters.  I know the request is getting to the axon server, when I look in the log I see.Unable to find any lines with the ID "102" or extensions with the ID "Unknown".  I know that the extention works, because I dial ext 102 from the other phones on the axon server just fine.  We use the Asterisk server for the FXO capabilities.  I would really like to use the Axon and purchase the attendents, to replace our old phone system, because it runs on windows and I am more familiar with windows.  The only hold up is this inability to communicate with the Asterisk server.  I would appreciate any help on this. 

Trunk settings:

allow=all

caninvite=yes

canreinvite=yes

context=extensions

host=10.10.3.2

insecure=very

secret=103

type=friend

username=103

I have a Asterisk PBX (FreePBX) installed at our office and Axon.  I have set up the a external line from Axon to the Asterisk box and that works fine.  I dial a extention and the dial plan takes it to the Asterisk box and the extention rings just fine.  I am also able to use the FXO card on the Asterisk box, with some dialing rules. The problem is on the reverse.  On the Asterisk box, I have the Axon set up as a tunk from the Asterisk box.  The dial rules work and the call get routed to the axon box, but I get a message that all circuits are busy no matter what I do.  I messed with the stun, tried different routing and all different parameters.  I know the request is getting to the axon server, when I look in the log I see.Unable to find any lines with the ID "102" or extensions with the ID "Unknown".  I know that the extention works, because I dial ext 102 from the other phones on the axon server just fine.  We use the Asterisk server for the FXO capabilities.  I would really like to use the Axon and purchase the attendents, to replace our old phone system, because it runs on windows and I am more familiar with windows.  The only hold up is this inability to communicate with the Asterisk server.  I would appreciate any help on this. 

Trunk settings:

allow=all

caninvite=yes

canreinvite=yes

context=extensions

host=10.10.3.2

insecure=very

secret=103

type=friend

username=103

You are dealing with two networks. I suspeck that 102 is one number inside Axon network. when you go over to the Asterix side and dial 102 using one of the Asterix extension, your call is looking for number 102 within the Asterix network which I suspect is not present. You need to review your dial plan for Asterix extension to ring phones inside axon networks. The dial plan rules you define in the axon network applies for axon Extension numbers only. You must have dial plans for your asterix extension too.