Gui issues on 4.10

mx1001

1) Holding the cursor (on timeline) you repeatedly hear an audio loop .

2) Reviewing the project on storyboard the interface always scroll to the current range. You cannot point a very old clip for example .

3) Among common rates is 48fps but not 50fps! . (You can ad it from 'custom' anyway) .

4) Stabilizing a file , made a temporary file @ 12Mbps bitrate . So it's useless if I create an export file with more quality . So there must be a quality option there ...

5) Exporting to File uses the same presets as exporting to Google Drive and Dropbox . So it spoils my separate settings . (relevant to older request for multiple export presets)

Hi,

1) Holding the cursor (on timeline) you repeatedly hear an audio loop .

We'll have a button to disable it in the next version.

2) Reviewing the project on storyboard the interface always scroll to the current range. You cannot point a very old clip for example .

Do you mean playback? It will always scroll to the red cursor to begin the playback. You can click to move the red cursor to where you want to play.

3) Among common rates is 48fps but not 50fps! . (You can ad it from 'custom' anyway) .

I'm not sure why 48 but it seems like a codec default.

4) Stabilizing a file , made a temporary file @ 12Mbps bitrate . So it's useless if I create an export file with more quality . So there must be a quality option there ...

Stabilizing will try to keep the same quality as the original video.

5) Exporting to File uses the same presets as exporting to Google Drive and Dropbox . So it spoils my separate settings . (relevant to older request for multiple export presets)

Yes, the settings are mixed between options. I've filed a bug for it.

Thanks,

c_Major

Thank you for your answer

2) Yes I mean during playback

4) If you can stabilize my sample from my recent thread (Sony cam) you will end up with a half quality file (Sample file:25Mbps, stabilized file:12 Mbps)

4) If you can stabilize my sample from my recent thread (Sony cam) you will end up with a half quality file (Sample file:25Mbps, stabilized file:12 Mbps)

I've confirmed there was an options dialog for stabilize in the old version. It has been removed due to the awkwardness, We'll create a new options dialog for it.

Thanks,