problem incoming calls

Guest Dre

I'm trying to setup axon as a SIP PBX.

outgoing calls and internal calls works perfect.. Incoming calls do not work. I receive the folowing error

Unable to find any lines with the ID "003187XXXX887" or extensions with the ID "077XXXX413".

where 003187XXXX887 is the phonenumber wich i'm trying to call with my home phone (number 077XXXX413)

when i'm trying to answer calls with express talk, everything works fine!

How can i solve the problem, so that incoming calls are transferred?

Guest Guest_Rob_*

outgoing calls and internal calls works perfect.. Incoming calls do not work. I receive the folowing error

Unable to find any lines with the ID "003187XXXX887" or extensions with the ID "077XXXX413".

where 003187XXXX887 is the phonenumber wich i'm trying to call with my home phone (number 077XXXX413)

Guest Guest_Rob_*

Hey Dre,

I'm glad you posted this today. I'm getting the exact same situation. Any of my local VOIP sessions can dial out using the extension. If I have both a softphone session registered with the Service Provider and obviously the AXON line is registered, my softphone will ring but my AXON console gives the exact same message as you get. I've tried registering the external line as both "Default" name and as a "ex-line-1" name. I get the same problem regardless of the external line name or the "Ring On" setting. I'll post anything I work out. Please do the same. Rob

Yes - I'm getting the same problem too - I cannot get inbound calls to work at all. Not even when using Express Talk.

Can anybody confirm they manage to get it to work?!

Or is it a case of this 'feature' will only work if you provide some wonga to NCH Switft Sound?!

Hey Dre,

I'm glad you posted this today.  I'm getting the exact same situation.  Any of my local VOIP sessions can dial out using the extension.  If I have both a softphone session registered with the Service Provider and obviously the AXON line is registered, my softphone will ring but my AXON console gives the exact same message as you get.  I've tried registering the external line as both "Default" name and as a "ex-line-1" name.  I get the same problem regardless of the external line name or the "Ring On" setting.  I'll post anything I work out.  Please do the same.    Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. I though I did not understand how to forward incoming calls to an extension, but I have extended all options. How can I make incoming calls work? As with all others, extension->extension calls work, as well as outgoing calls.

Guest Guest_Rob_*
I am having the same issue. I though I did not understand how to forward incoming calls to an extension, but I have extended all options. How can I make incoming calls work? As with all others, extension->extension calls work, as well as outgoing calls.

Hey everyone, I just downloaded the newest version (1.06) and installed it over the existing version 1.04 which I was having this problem with. The problem has now gone away and it's working as I originally expected it to. Rob.

Hey everyone, I just downloaded the newest version (1.06) and installed it over the existing version 1.04 which I was having this problem with.  The problem has now gone away and it's working as I originally expected it to.  Rob.

Yes, i can confirm that inbound and outbound calls work with a voipbuster account and Xs4All (Dutch ISP with VOIP)

• 5 months later...

Hi.

I'm finding out a way to recieve a fax using an extension of Axon.

My desired routing is:

- Fax call income by Modem/Fax.

- IVM answer call, detect fax and transfer to axon extension.

- In that extension I wanna connect a program that convert fax content to tiff o pdf y send to folder o e-mail (any of both).

Do you know how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Luis Espinoza