Convert M4P to playable for me???

Guest Melissa (MKELLY@TCONL.COM)

Guest Melissa (MKELLY@TCONL.COM)

Help!!! I had a friend download the new Bacon Brothers album for me from itunes.com --- I couldn't download it myself because I don't have Windows XP on my home machine.

Anyway, the files are in M4P format. I don't have anything that will play them or convert them. :angry: Can anyone be of assistance?

I spent $10 on the download from itunes; the official CD from the band won't be available for a few more months, and this version has additional material that won't be on their CD.

Thanks!

Melissa

MKELLY@TCONL.COM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ricardo Karrer Rodrigues

I'm also trying to find a way to convert the Itunes files. The best solution I found so far - albeit a bad one - is to use Itunes to burn a CD and then use Windows Media Player to rip the CD back to the disk. I know it 's a bad method but the only one I have so far.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, burning it to disc then ripping it to MP3 is pretty much your only option. The M4P or "protected" AAC is, well, protected.

I understand that Apple wants you to buy one of their players, and I do have an iPod Shuffle, but I also have a 20gig Zen Jukebox that I'd like to be able to load my iTunes purchases onto, but I'm screwed unless I want to do the burning/ripping procedure. thanks a bunch, Apple!! :angry:

Help!!!  I had a friend download the new Bacon Brothers album for me from itunes.com --- I couldn't download it myself because I don't have Windows XP on my home machine.

Anyway, the files are in M4P format.  I don't have anything that will play them or convert them.    :angry:    Can anyone be of assistance?

I spent $10 on the download from itunes;  the official CD from the band won't be available for a few more months, and this version has additional material that won't be on their CD.

Thanks!

Melissa

MKELLY@TCONL.COM

• 2 months later...
yeah, burning it to disc then ripping it to MP3 is pretty much your only option. The M4P or "protected" AAC is, well, protected.

I understand that Apple wants you to buy one of their players, and I do have an iPod Shuffle, but I also have a 20gig Zen Jukebox that I'd like to be able to load my iTunes purchases onto, but I'm screwed unless I want to do the burning/ripping procedure. thanks a bunch, Apple!! :angry:

Depending on the type of sound card you have, you can play the M4P file using ITunes than record it using Sound Forge or some similar product. You may lose some quality during the recording but it's not noticable to the human ear anyway. Works great for me! Thanks, Ernie.

• 2 weeks later...
Help!!!  I had a friend download the new Bacon Brothers album for me from itunes.com --- I couldn't download it myself because I don't have Windows XP on my home machine.

Anyway, the files are in M4P format.  I don't have anything that will play them or convert them.    :angry:    Can anyone be of assistance?

I spent $10 on the download from itunes;  the official CD from the band won't be available for a few more months, and this version has additional material that won't be on their CD.

Thanks!

Melissa

MKELLY@TCONL.COM

• 1 month later...
Guest I found the Way to crack itunes

I found this software, and it does work... I converts even the newest itunes songs to mp3's it may not be the fastest, but it works!!!

To get this software visit:

http://www.mega-music.us/itunes.htm

Read About "Tunebite"

I hope you like it I do!

• 1 month later...