Problems outband and inband

cgirard

Good morning,

I just have a problem with incoming and outgoing on my IPBX AXON.

Indeed, the calls are carried out without any worries and without apparent reason or that cut the conversation or the appeal is deteriorating.

In most cases it comes from communication calls insured but no sound.

Can you help me.

Thank you

Poor call quality can be the caused by several factors such as the type of internet connection you have or the amount of bandwidth available or the distance between you and the VoIP server.

When there is no sound, or only one way sound it can mean the audio is being blocked by closed ports on your router or firewall. You should try running the built-in 'Network Setup Wizard' and if that doesn't help, please visit your router or firewall manufacturer's website for details on how to set-up "port forwarding" to open ports Axon uses to make phone calls.

Poor call quality can be the caused by several factors such as the type of internet connection you have or the amount of bandwidth available or the distance between you and the VoIP server.

When there is no sound, or only one way sound it can mean the audio is being blocked by closed ports on your router or firewall. You should try running the built-in 'Network Setup Wizard' and if that doesn't help, please visit your router or firewall manufacturer's website for details on how to set-up "port forwarding" to open ports Axon uses to make phone calls.

Good morning,

Thank you for your reply but I deleted the router firewall and I am directly connected to my ADSL modem.

I always have problems audio cuts on incoming and outgoing calls.

I IMS running with axon on the same machine flow of FAI 11 MB download and upload 878 KB

An idea

thank you in advance