How to go for more than one copy of the DVD at the best price???

titus

Hello Friends! Last month I got married and I have its complete video captured in a CD. One of my cousins could not make to come for the wedding and is asking me for the CD of the complete ceremony now. I really don’t want to deny him but many of my friends have also not seen that CD who were also not present in the whole ceremony from the starting to the end. This is a wedding CD so I wanted a little design (perhaps some sort of artistic designs) but I am not having a large quantity to order and the companies have a limited minimum quantity to take the orders. Is there any way to replicate the CD’s at a minimum cost?

Yes friend, the best way to share the captured video of your marriage ceremony with your cousin is that you can replicate the CD and send the replicated copy to your cousin. There are many companies that can offer you a package as per your needs and in an affordable manner too. My cousin got the job done from easy multimedia for his business needs as he needed a copy of some his projects to be given to his colleagues. I hope that they will be helpful to you too.