atrac3 to mp3 problem

Dear swift team,

I write to you, because I have a problem. A couple days ago, i downloaded the free version of Switch, in order to convert ATRAC3 tracks into MP3s. I noticed that your program did the job well but gave me mp3s of only 1min03sec in length, therefore cutting the songs and leaving me with intros. So I tried to look for another free program on the internet. After a couple of hours of searching and trying out different programs i noticed that switch was the best but incomplete. I decided to buy and register the program under the illusion that it would solve the problem :angry: in fact nothing had changed! I am still left with song beginnings!

Is there a special trick or am i just another fool?

Thank you for your coorperation,

Vincent

You should have read our FAQ links at the top of this forum, which explicitly say we don't support the ATRAC3 omg/oma format! The in-built copy protection is what is prohibiting it from converting any more than the first minute or so. You should have probably also read the switch documentation, which gives a comprehensive list of formats we do support - you would see atrac is not on that list.

There are many threads in this forum and the sound file formats forum covering the issue too, you should have probably perused those.