A couple of bolt on Axon tools i have put together.

mattnj

I have compiled a few tools to allow you to do the following, if there is enough interest i will package it up and do some documentation:-

1) ASP Page showing received and dialled calls made from Axon (added to our intranet)

2) URL integration to any web page, so you can click on a number (any hyperlink) and dial the number without lifting the phone.

3) Missed Call Email system, When a missed call is detected (call duration of 0) an email is sent out to whoever you like.

Hello Matt,

I'm very interested by this mod but i need more explanations, regarding ease of setup and Click on Number function. How does it work ?

I would easier see a Click on number-feature with Express Talk.

Thanks,

Alex.

Here you go, this is the fist tool, to dial from a webpage (or any URL):-

http://www.red-data.f2s.com/axondial.zip

Please note, none of these tools need any changes to your Axon config or files.

Documentation Coming soon:-

Call logging Webpage to show inbound and outbound calls in browser.

Missed Call Email System - send an email out when a call is unanswered (or all calls if you like)

Hello,

Thank you for giving up your files. I tried to install it on my vocal server (Win2K3) where IVM is running, but i encountered an error whil tryinbg to launch dialer.exe, even following readme instructions.

Thanks for help,

Alex.

Here you go, this is the fist tool, to dial from a webpage (or any URL):-

http://www.red-data.f2s.com/axondial.zip

Please note, none of these tools need any changes to your Axon config or files.

Documentation Coming soon:-

Call logging Webpage to show inbound and outbound calls in browser.

Missed Call Email System - send an email out when a call is unanswered (or all calls if you like)

Very interesting.

I will test this tonight- Thank you very much for your time on this. Little things like this help us all!

• 11 months later...

<_< Hi Math, I read your topic and the truth is that I am usin axon basic and one of the things it lucks is exactly what you have done, a real time inbound and outbound calls on the web, that is just fantastic... The latest axon has it, but it generates a complicated form with sip details and staff required for programmers but not for the end user....

I will really appreciate it if you may handle the application and instruccions in order to make it run. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Cesar Gonzalez

cesargonco@yahoo.com