Hi there,

I'm looking for a conversion program (with batch files) to convert sound files from

a great, yet absolute Audio station - SPECTRAL SYNTHESIS and/or PRISMA,

that were using audio files .seg - need to transfer over 5 thousand files into WAV

format - preferably on the MAC, but PC will also do.

Does anyone has a suggestion?

SWITCH is a GREAT tool but doesn't support this file conversion,

which I understand, because the Spectral is out of the production

since Euphonics bought the Spectral and is using the PRISMA cards in their mixing consoles.

All info would be apprciated.

Thanks, Martin

• 1 month later...

Did you get this straightned out? Spectral had a program that did what you want to do. I never had it, nor do I know what the computer requirements were/are. It may have been calle AudioFiler (somebody is now using that name for an MP3 program). They died as 98 came into being. What I had was their last DAW program, StudioTracks 3.0. It permitted you to export as WAV. However, it requires that you have AudioEngine or Prisma hardware.

Regards,

Mike

Hi there,

I'm looking for a conversion program (with batch files) to convert sound files from

that were using audio files .seg - need to transfer over 5 thousand files into WAV

since Euphonics bought the Spectral and is using the PRISMA cards in their mixing consoles.

Thanks, Martin

Just remembered, the name was MediaFiler. Again, somebody had hijacked the name. I couldn't find it on Google. If you have the Spectral Hardware...requires 95 or 98, I can get you the software for 3.0 which will export those files.

Mike

Hi there,

Thanks, Martin

• 1 month later...
Just remembered, the name was MediaFiler. Again, somebody had hijacked the name. I couldn't find it on Google. If you have the Spectral Hardware...requires 95 or 98, I can get you the software for 3.0 which will export those files.

Mike

Hi, I have studio tracks 3.03 XP - it ran fine on XP - and Audio Engine 2.5 (they're on 4 x floppy's (those were the days!) , I've xferred them all to HDD but I think "BOOT25.IM_" may be corrupt from disk one of Audio Engine if any one has a replacement) anyway, I have all the boards for a two channel + midi + time code setup if you're still looking. I would expect some payment, let me know what you think

Dobbin