Anyone know if it's possible to convert from mp3, aiff or wav to DSS (using Mac OSX)? Just purchased Switch Plus because it says that DSS is supported but it doesn't appear as one of the options in the 'encode to'.

Would really appreciate some help with this (have checked through help and previous discussion questions but can't find anything relevant). Have I just wasted my money or is there a way of converting to DSS (so that I can transcribe using my Olympus DSS Player + footpedal).

Many thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...
Anyone know if it's possible to convert from mp3, aiff or wav to DSS (using Mac OSX)? Just purchased Switch Plus because it says that DSS is supported but it doesn't appear as one of the options in the 'encode to'.

Would really appreciate some help with this (have checked through help and previous discussion questions but can't find anything relevant). Have I just wasted my money or is there a way of converting to DSS (so that I can transcribe using my Olympus DSS Player + footpedal).

Many thanks in advance!

Hi. I also am having a heck of a time, actually converting from DSS files to something I can actually open and hear. I have spent 2 days working on this but to no avail. I also downloaded Switch Plus and it hasn't helped. You are not alone and I wish I could help! My medical transcriptions are getting way behind and nobody seems to know what's wrong.

D. Oakley