Batch Conversions

Hello :)

I have been using Switch for almost a year now, but never thought to post a question until I looked over your forum topics.

I looked for a question/reply for my question, but did not see any, so if it's listed, I apologize.

My question is this: Is there a way to do a FOLDER BATCH Conversion?

I belong to a music club and receive almost 20 songs per day in e-mail in RA format, and save them to a folder. I then add each song one by one into Switch and convert them to WAVs to burn to CDs. Is there a way to do a "Select All" and put the entire folder into Switch to do the conversion? If so this would be a Wonderful time-saving feature!

Any help would be appreciated! :)

believe it or not, there is no restriction in switch that only allows you to add 1 file at a time. If you click on the "add" button to add files, you can just drag a box around all the files you want to add in the window that appears.

If you want to add a folder, you can also simply drag and drop the folder onto the switch window and all the files in the folder will be loaded.

Hello  :)

I have been using Switch for almost a year now, but never thought to post a question until I looked over your forum topics.

I looked for a question/reply for my question, but did not see any, so if it's listed, I apologize.

My question is this:  Is there a way to do a FOLDER BATCH Conversion?

I belong to a music club and receive almost 20 songs per day in e-mail in RA format, and save them to a folder.  I then add each song one by one into Switch and convert them to WAVs to burn to CDs.  Is there a way to do a "Select All" and put the entire folder into Switch to do the conversion?  If so this would be a Wonderful time-saving feature!

Any help would be appreciated! :)

believe it or not, there is no restriction in switch that only allows you to add 1 file at a time. If you click on the "add" button to add files, you can just drag a box around all the files you want to add in the window that appears.

If you want to add a folder, you can also simply drag and drop the folder onto the switch window and all the files in the folder will be loaded.