Windows Media Player 11 - convert wpl to mp3?

dora222

Does anyone know whether I can convert wpl (Windows Player List files) to mp3 with Switch, or any other applications you know of?

You know what? I tried just now but it didn't work. It says it didn't recognize the format.

Guest nchto

Hmmm, I'll definitely pass that on to the developers. Switch is able to convert to a .wpl playlist file.

Is there any reason you're simply not dragging the files themselves into Switch? You can open up the .wpl file with Notepad and see exactly what files are contained in the playlist (under the <media src=""> entry).

Hmmm, I'll definitely pass that on to the developers. Switch is able to convert to a .wpl playlist file.

Is there any reason you're simply not dragging the files themselves into Switch? You can open up the .wpl file with Notepad and see exactly what files are contained in the playlist (under the <media src=""> entry).

Okay, my full story goes like this. I've just switched to Vista, which comes with Windows Media Player 11. In the past, I've used an old version to save streaming audio from an Internet radio station, and convert it with Wavepad. But now, I have all that issues.

Bottomline, I want to save streaming audio from Windows Media Player, then convert it to mp3 for my ipod.

Thanks.