Synway SHT-8B not hanging up

I've installed a 4 channel SHT-8B/PCI card but it does not hang up if a call is terminated.

I looked at the config program and simply didn't know where to start.

Anybody go any suggestions on what configuration changes I need to make either to the card or to IVM.

Robert

• 1 month later...
Guest nchto

If you have end-of-call tones on your line, check you have turned on the "Enable end-of-tone detection during playback" option using the "End of Call Tone Detection Settings" from the Devices tab of Settings.

If you are still having issues try updating the drivers for your telephony board, they release fixes which should correct such issues.

• 4 months later...
If you have end-of-call tones on your line, check you have turned on the "Enable end-of-tone detection during playback" option using the "End of Call Tone Detection Settings" from the Devices tab of Settings.

If you are still having issues try updating the drivers for your telephony board, they release fixes which should correct such issues.

I am having the same problem, I updated the drivers and still when a remote caller hangs up the IVM continues to play the recording. I have to wait until the OGM completes all the programing. I just bought the IVM software and SHT-8B/PCI (2.0) board as recommended by NHT. Not sure what is going on but it is tieing up my phone lines. Any help would be greatly appreateated .

Thank

Cheyenne