Driver won't install

RunLoganRun

Guest nchto

As far as I'm aware we don't officially support any x64 version of Windows. Most of our programs do work though, however SoundTap uses a virtual sound driver to capture the audio, and this is the likely incompatible part of the software. Unfortunately there isn't much we're able to do at this time, it's on the todo list to make the driver x64 compatible but I'm unable to give a time to completion.

• 4 months later...
As far as I'm aware we don't officially support any x64 version of Windows. Most of our programs do work though, however SoundTap uses a virtual sound driver to capture the audio, and this is the likely incompatible part of the software. Unfortunately there isn't much we're able to do at this time, it's on the todo list to make the driver x64 compatible but I'm unable to give a time to completion.

Hello - I'm just checking whether there has been any update on this situation. I bought Soundtap recently but like your correspondent, found that it would not work with Windows XP x64 version. I've had this experience with other audio applications. It would be very helpful if someone could produce a compatible driver.

Best wishes

Graham Grafton

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problems but I am running Windows XP vers 2002.

At instillation I was given a message stating that the driver had not successfully installed.

I have searched elsewhere on the internet for replacement drivers, but am not fully sure what I am doing.

Is there anyway to attempt a re-installation of the driver without un/re installing the one currently installed???