Intel PCI/Data/Fax/Speakerphone Modem

Guest mparker

Guest mparker

Just wanted to let you know that we have had good success with the Intel Modems, but the Caller ID doesn't seem to want to function with it and the tone detection is fairly slow. Other than that it works well..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Earl Alger
Just wanted to let you know that we have had good success with the Intel Modems, but the Caller ID doesn't seem to want to function with it and the tone detection is fairly slow.  Other than that it works well..

I have tried the software on an XP with and intel voice modem with little success. It is suppose to be full duplex, but the driver that is installed is half-duplex. It answers and responds to key presses, but i hear no recorded messages in the phone, must be the modem.

What operating system are you using? What driver are you using? Appreciate any input/advice. earlalger@comcast.net

I have had fairly good luck with the Intel 536ep modem with my XP system. Sometimes it would stop recording too early so I played with every setting known to me and to NCH. It doesn't handle callerID here in the USA.

Just bought a CallURL 2LV. That should resolve all that.

cheers,

Robin850

"i'm driving three wheels these days..."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CTSGKurt
I have had fairly good luck with the Intel 536ep modem with my XP system.  Sometimes it would stop recording too early so I played with every setting known to me and to NCH.  It doesn't handle callerID here in the USA.

Just bought a CallURL 2LV.  That should resolve all that.

cheers,

Robin850

"i'm driving three wheels these days..."

How well does the CallURL 2LV work?

Did it resolve your issues ?

- and -

Do you have full functionality with this board?

Thx for the feedback....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...