RA Files not working

Guest CMLane

Guest CMLane

While I am STILL waiting for my email telling my my activation codes, I tried to switch an RA file to Wave and MP3 (not at the same time). It loaded upi the file. Then a new window opened up saying it was saving. No little activity bars appeared and it just stayed there.

Any ideas?

Guest CMLane

After doing some searching, I decided to upgrade my Real Player, which was the last thing I wanted to do (too intrusive). However, the program works fine.

I was sent an email, which explained what I needed to do to get my application code. That's done, thanks. Now, my biggest suggestion is that NCH put a Subtotal Page before you click purchase. It sort of smacks of chicanery to have the default option set to an eight dollar charge for support. I had already clicked no support, but updated my purchase to two items. The support thing re-did itself. Obviously I am not going to raise a stink with my credit card company, but it will make me rethink future purchases. That's a shame because this company has what seems like unique products at a good price.