Sharp digital voice recorder

Guest GayleH

Guest GayleH

Purchased a Sharp PA-VR10E digital voice recorder because it said it could connect to computers using USB. What it neglected to say is once the file was on the computer it couldn't be played! The idea is apparently to use the the computer as a backup and when you want to play the file, drag it back to the recorder. What a dumb idea that is!

Does switch understand and convert Sharp digital video recorder audio? If not, can you point in the right direction. I can't believe I'm the only person with this problem!

Gayle

Guest Vincent
Purchased a Sharp PA-VR10E digital voice recorder because it said it could connect to computers using USB. What it neglected to say is once the file was on the computer it couldn't be played! The idea is apparently to use the the computer as a backup and when you want to play the file, drag it back to the recorder. What a dumb idea that is!

Does switch understand and convert Sharp digital video recorder audio? If not, can you point in the right direction. I can't believe I'm the only person with this problem!

Gayle

No I have the SAME problem

I call Sharp they said there is no way to play the S16 file on the computer..

Dont't buy the Sharp Voice Recorder PA-VR10E

:angry:

• 4 months later...

Gayle

Hi,

I have a Sharp PA-VR10E and found the same problem, however after we located a conversion formate driver we found the replay quality acceptable in digital format using windows media player on a PC.You can find the driver at the following link http://support.sharp.net.au/drivers/orgsw.htm