Modem PCTel

nando

Good morning,

I have an internal modem PCTel (Pct789t-c1) and an external modem TRENDnet Tfm-560x but neither works with the DialDictate, somebody has used these modems or it knows that I must do or instlar in Windows XP so that they work to me because it does not want them to recognize.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I m using pctel modem but my voice function is not working. it gives soundcard coudent open.

if any one know about this problem please repaly . i m using windows 2000 and Pctel hsp688 modem

MF

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mimosa
Good morning,

I have an internal modem PCTel (Pct789t-c1) and an external modem TRENDnet Tfm-560x but neither works with the DialDictate, somebody has used these modems or it knows that I must do or instlar in Windows XP so that they work to me because it does not want them to recognize. 

Thanks

• 4 months later...
Good morning,

Thanks