Download Previous Version

DannyM

Hi All,

for about 3 weeks now I have been trying to get a response from Peter Lupton at NCH suggestions@nch.com.au

Last year I purchased a licence for IVM but never implemented the software properly. The software got deleted and now I am trying to get the version I have paid the licence fee for. (The latest version is an upgrade so I have to apparently pay the upgrade fees).

I note from the forums that the brand owners do not really have much interest in responding to posts. Nor do they seem to respond to eMails. In my line of work, this type of behaviour suggests poor business ethics.

Does anybody have the link to the archives at NCH so I can try and find the version I have the licence for?

Alternatively, can anybody recommend a more robust application that will achive the same objectives as IVM.

Best Regards

Danny

Dear Vikram,

thanks for that.

The eMail I received with the activation code does not have the version number. The only thing I can see from here that is indicative of the build is the date of the eMail. That is 28 August, 2005.

Appreciate it if you could find the build from that period. Thanks

Danny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

4.03 is being distributed on several shareware/download sites such as this one: http://www.tucows.com/download.html?softwa...=197833&t=2

As for everybody else, NCH doesn't provide downloads of old versions of their software. I suspect this is to avoid software piracy. By keeping only the newest version on the website, cracker's would struggle to keep up to date with developing a working 'crack' or serial for each new release, and users looking for a crack would be hard pressed to find a download for the version it was made for.

Effective: yes, however the more that is done to stop piracy, the more of a nuisance it becomes to the honest paying customer.

However, I don't think NCH is mean.. and I'm pretty sure if you contact them (from the e-mail you used to purchase the product) and explain your situation, they may be willing to send you the old version.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for version 4.05. Does anyone have a link. All I can find is 4.03 and 4.08.

Hi All,

for about 3 weeks now I have been trying to get a response from Peter Lupton at NCH suggestions@nch.com.au

Last year I purchased a licence for IVM but never implemented the software properly. The software got deleted and now I am trying to get the version I have paid the licence fee for. (The latest version is an upgrade so I have to apparently pay the upgrade fees).

I note from the forums that the brand owners do not really have much interest in responding to posts. Nor do they seem to respond to eMails. In my line of work, this type of behaviour suggests poor business ethics.

Does anybody have the link to the archives at NCH so I can try and find the version I have the licence for?

Alternatively, can anybody recommend a more robust application that will achive the same objectives as IVM.

Best Regards

Danny

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Best Regards

Danny

I have versions 4.02, 4.03, and 4.05. Tell me where to send it and I will zip it up and send it. The NCH support model is flawed and useless. Personally, I am fed up with it. Features that worked well on older versions no longer work in newer versions. Shouldn't new revisions improve on old ones? I am going open source with Asterisk. If you have time to learn a new system, then go to http://www.asterisk.org.