Messages lost when restart application

vincentime69

Hi, I’m actually in test whit Axon PBX + IVM and IMS... I’m really impressed by your products, and I want to congratulate your software team for this so fantastic job!!

My question concern IMS software: First time after the installation it work fine, but if I quit the application, some messages (music or announcements) are lost when I re-start IMS. For solve the problem I need to launch “default.nch”, but after shut down application I lose again some messages. Is it normal during the trial period?...

Tank you for your help!

Regards

Hi, I’m actually in test whit Axon PBX + IVM and IMS... I’m really impressed by your products, and I want to congratulate your software team for this so fantastic job!!

My question concern IMS software: First time after the installation it work fine, but if I quit the application, some messages (music or announcements) are lost when I re-start IMS. For solve the problem I need to launch “default.nch”, but after shut down application I lose again some messages. Is it normal during the trial period?... 

Tank you for your help!

Regards

I had the same problem with the test version. The former version of IMS doesn't have this problem. You get different versions, depending on how you download it. (you can also download it, during installation of axon or ivm (don't remember it exactly) . There they offer you to download also of IMS and IVM. If you choose this, you'll get a former version of IMS where this problem doesn't appear.)

If that's a problem of the test phase in the actual version, I don't know. (I only bought IVM so far, because I do not really need IMS and so I'm waiting until there is an actual version without this error. My experience with IVM for instance is, that there isn't any change with the functionality of the application after registering it. So I would expect the same problem with IMS also as registered version.)

regards

:)

Tjareson