Switch Locking Up - Mac

3dg4r

Sadly this is starting to seem like a bad purchase.  Just bought the software and I can't get it to work very well as it tends to end up in a "Not Responding" state.   I am not sure if I am just experiencing a bad version, but it basically doesn't work as advertised.    I am trying to convert a batch of about 70 small .wav files into .wav with proper tags and -5db.  It's really unable to do this with any normalcy.   Anyone else having issues on mac?  Should I try an older version? Any ideas on how to resolve "Not Responding" issues?

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 8:09 AM, 3dg4r said:

Sadly this is starting to seem like a bad purchase.  Just bought the software and I can't get it to work very well as it tends to end up in a "Not Responding" state.   I am not sure if I am just experiencing a bad version, but it basically doesn't work as advertised.    I am trying to convert a batch of about 70 small .wav files into .wav with proper tags and -5db.  It's really unable to do this roadrunner email with any normalcy.   Anyone else having issues on mac?  Should I try an older version? Any ideas on how to resolve "Not Responding" issues?

happens a lot of time. I too had a hard time to get used to it.