No sound on playback after editing with VP Editor

mpatamalilegend

hello,

ive been using VP to edit my uploads but having a tough time perhaps someone might help. i was almost done with 15min video taken almost two days to edit, then the soft starting freezing and losing sync, then all of a sudden it's playing but no audio

*i have checked the sliders for volume

*saved restarted the computer

*closed all space consuming apps

*i have a ROG laptop so its definitely not the specs

this has happened 2  times, is this cache related? is there some setting i need to check? the program is ideal and great id hate to switch especially now, surely someone has the answer or and idea please!!!

Under OPTIONS | DISK tab, Clear Unused Cache Files.

Of course. Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  Then you can restore a project to the state it was in when saved.  Just double-click the VPJ file (which isn't playable).

Try the latest version.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Report back.