Is there a watermark in the free version

WarRaven Gaming

I am trying to get a Youtube gaming channel off the ground.  Right now I unfortunately don't have the funds to purchase an editing program.  What I'm really looking a program with even minimal capabilities, as long as the company logo isn't plastered across the entire screen, thus making the video unusable.  A very basic program would be enough to get me started; then if my channel is a success, I can always purchase later in order to acquire more editing options.  Unfortunately it seems to be a common practice to use an asshole design in order to force a person to make a purchase, regardless of needs or situation.  I understand the final goal is to make sales so you can pay your bills, but unless I find a program I can use to try to make money, I can't afford to purchase.

Hoping for a favorable response,

WarRaven Gaming

Videopad 'free' is free download of a trial version.  It has no watermark.  It will prompt to upgrade, but you are not obligated.

Certain effects and export formats (such as mp4) will be unavailable, especially after the trial ends.  AVI export usually succeeds.

Watch for discounts when you're ready to purchase.  https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/kb/free.html