Great Application But New Versions Lack NEW Functions

Disillusioned

I think this is was a great product; at one time. But I have used Debut since at least 2017 and when I get an email stating "NEW VERSION" and I select the "Learn More" pick... I see NOTHING LISTED AS "NEW". Why? Each updated version is supposed to be "NEW" but I see NOTHING that is NEW. Same functions as the previous version, it just costs me more to get. Maybe once since 2017 new functions were added but since that time no "NEW" functions have been added. And what about the cost, the sales price has always costs more each time. When I purchased it in January 2018; "Debut Video Capture Software Pro Edition ($49.99 ea): SALE: $US 24.49 *" and now "Debut Video Capture Software Pro Edition ($60 ea): SALE $US 39.95 *." Don't forget to add "*" for "While prices are quoted in US dollars, all transactions are banked in Australian dollars. Please allow for small price differences caused by short term currency exchange rate fluctuations." It used to be new functions might be worth the upgraded costs but I haven't seen ANY NEW functions for the last two versions. I believe that creating a "NEW" version every 7 months and charging more and NOT having any new functions is just a way to take more money away for the SAME PRODUCT that was just purchased. Policy should be changed to 12 months / 1 Year from purchase. Then, and only then with highlighted NEW FUNCTIONS would I might consider upgrading my product. FYI: I have been using this product less and less as I have found lower cost and similar functions with other available products. At one time I thought I'd stay with this product but. . .

Comedian, right? NEW version means STATE what is NEW. Otherwise what is the point of calling it a NEW version? It's also called advertising or publicity of a NEW product. Sooo, I will go to the site you mentioned and make a suggestion; extend it to 1 year not six months. Then, maybe, if (and that's a big IF) you'll change it to 1 year, you'll have more time to come up with NEW or updated functions.

UPDATE: I added two suggestions.

I believe that creating a "NEW" version every 7 months and charging more and NOT having any NEW functions is just the SAME PRODUCT but increased cost for nothing NEW. Please CHANGE your policy to 12 months / 1 Year from purchase. It might make your customer want to repurchase it again, IF there is something NEW in the way of functions.

I am using a two monitor setup. When I open Debut and I use the "Select Recording Window: Selects the window under the mouse cursor" function the preview screen does change and show only one monitor / browser window but the outline to adjust the recording window size is missing. Please fix so that once a single monitor / window is selected a user can adjust the size. User should not have to choose another step of "Draw a selection rectangle using mouse" to make it active. It should stay active until user decides they have the correct size of window to be captured.