How to avoid little jumps in video or sound

Rodolfo Saglimbeni

Dear Colleagues:

I have to do some editing of symphonic concerts from original videos that comes in mostly 3 parts. When and joint the sequences and I see them, there is always a little jump of video and sound.  How could I avoid this little jump?.  It is minimal, but its cuts the flow of the music played by the orchestra.

Thanks for your help.

R

What version of Videopad is being used?  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Switch to Storyboard mode and see if there are very short duration snippets or gaps in the timeline at cut points.  Right-click on a gap and CLOSE GAP.

If no change, let's see the project files.  Not the export, but the project folder.  Here's how to share it with a link to this forum, or privately.  Follow these steps...

1. With your project on the timeline, click the 3-lined 'hamburger' menu, top-left.  Click FILE | BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Specify a folder.  Click SELECT FOLDER.
2.  Using the PC file manager, go to where the numbered folder was saved and upload it to a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.*
3.  Get a shared, public, non-restricted link.
4.  Paste that link here, or click the folder, above top-right in this forum, and message it to me.  This is private and won't be shared.
*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.