Revert back to 8.63

Jon

There is no Windows 8.64 at this juncture, despite what the beta download site lists.  That's a placeholder which will give you 8.63.  Check the left-bottom of the screen for a version #.

What problem are you having?  The most stable recent version is here.

The problem is when I insert a text overlay or scroll into the video, track2, it works ok with the first one. If I add a second one later in the video, it dose NOT show up at the time placed. It will show up 10 to 15 seconds down the timeline. If I move the second one up to track 3, it plays at the time I put it there but then I can't add any more at a later time. It then does the same thing and the text overlay will show up 10-15 seconds later. That is why I want to revert back to the previous version. Oh and malware bytes is blocking that old version url!

Jon

Malwarebytes is generating a false-positive.  Ignore or override it.

Using the current 8.63 release, the cursor was dragged to where the text was to be placed, then ADD TEXT on the toolbar was clicked.  Many styles were tested and In each case the clip overlaid accurately.

No other reports of what you describe have been noted to date.

Humm, It was working just fine until I did the latest upgrade. Did you try 2 texts? The first one works fine but if I add a second one, that is where the trouble is.

Did you try 2 text overlays and then run it?

Jon

-0-0-

I just installed the previous version and all works just fine again. It must be a glitch exclusive to my machine I guess.