1video; 2 audio tracks; output 2 stereo no result

mASTERSAT

hallo, today, i tried videopad 8.56 version.

so the situation is the following.

Added: video with audio.

and on the audio 2nd track added another audio.

also for audio track 1 curson moved to the left channel.

and for audio track 2 curson moved to the right channel.

output 2 stereo 192 kbps

other manipulations were also tried with fx surroundings, but no way.

as the export result: audio of track 1 and 2 are mixed and I hear them on both stereo headphones, not as were selected, that audio of track 1 should play only in left headphone and audio track 2 only in right headphone. So does this program can do this or not? thanks. Let me know, because tomorrow morning I need to start looking for other, cos I do not have time.

If a MONO file is left or right channel only, then that's precisely the way VP will play them.  Sliders stay centered.

-0-0-

If the sources are stereo then you can pan one track's slider to the left and the other to the right and they will not mix.

-0-0-

If both sources are single-channel centered MONO you will need to convert them to two-channel centered MONO.  However, if one source is stereo, this should not be necessary.  For example:  a stereo vid/aud file on one track and a single-channel MONO audio file on the other.  In that case the sliders should be effective for both sources..

Should conversion be needed, use Wavepad.  The trial is free.  Load a file, click the MONO button at the bottom of the screen, click the chevron at the right of the box that appears, click STEREO, click the X to exit.

Now locate the saved file on your PC, import it into Videopad,.  Before replacing the original video file's audio, UNlink audio and video via a right-click on the audio track - image.png -and replace the audio with the file saved by Wavepad.  Then adjust the sliders far left and right.

-0-0-

If you attempt to load a video file into Wavepad it will prompt to continue as audio only.  Say yes.  Then, per the above procedure, save the audio only file in the format of your choice.

well, I know all the things I can do for the last manual. But the problem is: my situation is this:

If the sources are stereo then you can pan one track's slider to the left and the other to the right and they will not mix.

I checked the files with mediainfo program all stereo, and sounds in stereo in both 2 types of my headphones, so what the possibly can be here to proceed?

Upload the two files and someone will check them out.  Use Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.  They're free.  Get a shareable, non-restricted, public link and post it here or to a private message (folder at top-right of the forum window).

Totally split here, no bleed from channel to channel, per the file linked just above.  If you don't hear it that way then your player is combining the tracks.  Install version 8.45

With true stereo, a far-left pan will play only the left channel;  a far-right pan, the right channel.  These files were both mono, so you're hearing all the content when panning.

8.56 has some audio issues.  Perhaps that is a factor here.