Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dump

absolutely terrible

Recommended Posts

Running on MacOS 10.9.5 and owning a MacAir which runs absolutely smoothly and without any troubles at all!

 

Bought that dreadfull program unfortunately and it´s completely corrupt, not working properly at all, nearly no support - so the overall rating would be that from Wirecard = pile of sh*t.

It does start recording (80 % of time - the other 20 % there is the revolving colored bun of death right from the beginning).

At first it did work somehow and only crashed (100 %) when trying to rename the recordings in the "find&play" sector. Restarting the programm, checked that it had crashed and asked so, also asked wheter if I want to report the bug - which I did some 10-15 times - NO ANSWER EVER AT ALL!

After that I - after another crash - somehow wrote directly to NCH - now they answered and told me instruction how to fix (remove old, reboot, download new). Great from now on in about 60-70 % of the times it already crashed (revolving colored bun of death) during the recording time.

 

So instead of fixing the problem it actually got worse.

Just wrote that either I will get the money back or my lawyer (Rechtsschutzversicherung - insurance which covers legal activities without any additional costs) will sue them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

update: prompt repay of the costs via PP today.

Thank you very much!

Case closed for me and programm deleted of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...