Hello Sir!

I Have Been Using VideoPad For Lat 6 Month...But Today i faced New Error...

i was Upload A audio File In The Video of 7 sec and and milisec(i really dont how much..bcoz of video pad i know that)  and video cut the last few sec/millisec  from the audio

please if possible can anyone help within few days...bcoz i want to upload a video to youtube so plz...

i love video pad a lot ...and i didn't install other app also.i love video pad.....the best!

my email---chessmaster674@gmail.com

Have you tried opening VideoPad, and then opening the project once VideoPad's open? That seems to be a workaround for this issue until the next release. You might also need to uninstall and reinstall VideoPad before trying this.

Edit: I won't be able to check back on this thread until tomorrow, about 15 hours from now.

i uninstall the app and reinstall it but still the same

but ... 1 thing i notice is 

every time i upload the file ---new each time the app(videopad)   it take more or less audio from the audio file

e.g 1st file (7 sec)------ video pad(6.917)

2nd file(7 sec)---------- videopad) 6.779)

etc

the mosts damn problem--- is ---i cant understand it is app problem or audio problem or both

1 hour ago, NotADevWinkWink said:

Have you tried opening VideoPad, and then opening the project once VideoPad's open? That seems to be a workaround for this issue until the next release. You might also need to uninstall and reinstall VideoPad before trying this.

i try but still no luck

Thank You So Much Sir....I Just Unlink Th Video And The Audio And Replace The video to my image...(I Love The Idea ...If The Problem Occur Again (I Will Do same blank video and unlink)...Thank you ,,thank you ,thank you so much sir!!1😃

Thank You Sir!!!... Love Your Help/Support

LoveThe VideoPad Team!

Aayush wrote:  I Just Unlink The Video And The Audio And Replace The video to my image...

Fine, if that works for you.

Simply resaving the mp3 in WavePad produces a file that plays fully in Videopad.

The developers are aware of these issues and should provide a fix soon.

• 4 weeks later...