Windows 10 new laptop shortcuts not expanding

Letter Perfect

Hi, I am a longtime user and transcriber. I got a new laptop, installed (and REPURCHASED  as part of troubleshooting even though I had a working registration from four years ago) FastFox; my shortcuts are beeping when I type them but not expanding at all. Is this a known issue? Is there a Windows setting I need to be aware of? I have e-mailed, Tweeted, and submitted a bug report but this is my livelihood and I need to know whether I need to leave FastFox and find another program.

It does sound like a bug, If you have already tried to uninstall and reinstall and nothing I will contact NCH Tech team, which seems like you did already but what did they say, did they take it as a bug or not? There is really not much that can be done? Maybe check ¨Options¨ make sure the ¨Use this Shortcut to turn FastFox shortcuts On/Off¨  is not checked and you can maybe create a backup and then delete the information you have then uninstall, reinstall and load the backup again see if that changes anything.

Yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now and just did so again. I am extremely disappointed with NCH Service; I own a transcription company out of NYC and will move all of my people off of FastFox if I don't hear from them. They answered my e-mail on Monday, asking me for details. I sent four screen shots and a data file and have heard nothing. It is Friday, and I am listening to the beep of my shortcuts right now as I type but nothing is expanding. 

I will be trying to save my .dat file into a format compatible with competitor's software, as I can't afford to lose income at this pace. Extremely disappointed.

• 1 month later...