My microphone is not working need help ASAP

MrFinn

I am having the same problem. The driver voxaldriverx64.sys did no unistall. I am getting blue screen saying the error is that same driver. When I try to unistall it manually, it says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in another program.   Close the file and try again" (http://prntscr.com/ssg10g <- picture of error). I am getting the blue screen saying that the problem is the voxaldriverx64 which I can't unistall. Voxaldriver is fucking up my computer and microphone. Now I can't even talk with my microphone.

I NEED HELP ASAP

I downloaded Voxal Voicechanger and it sucked, turned my microphone quality into complete garbage. Then I unistalled on the control panel. All good until there! Then, when I was using a game voicechat the microphone wasn't working. I tried going to control panel. Then I opened another voicechanger, voicemod and my computer got blue screen. The error: voxaldriverx64.sys. So, I tried unistalling it BUT I can't unistall it since it's running? So, the driver that is causing me problems is running.. ok. But what the hell is running? I can't find out. In the time of about 1 hour I got 5 blue screens. Terrible software, screwed up my computer. I need help.

MrFinn, in this particular case, you may want to contact the NCH Software team so you can be properly assisted on this matter.  It is likely the conflict is caused by a mismatch on the program's driver and your computer's audio driver.  Contact the support team and they should assist you properly on this matter.